Pakistan Ranked 5th Best Country In The World By An American Lady
An American citizen by the name of Cassanda De Pecol has broken the world record of being the youngest woman to travel all 196 sovereign states in record time. Aged 27, she has traveled all 196 states in 18 months and 26 days. After her extensive traveling, she has released a list of her top ten favorite travel destinations and to everyone’s surprise, Pakistan has made it to the list.
She started her avid traveling journey aged 23 years from the Pacific Island of Palau in July 2015.
Here’s the list of her top ten favorite destinations.
- Mongolia – To be immersed in the remote wilderness and to ride the wild horses.
- Bhutan – To learn the ethics of peaceful living.
- Maldives – To see some of the bluest water, whitest sand and most stunning sand banks in the world.
- Vanuatu, South Pacific – To experience the process of how Kava is made and to meet some of the kindest people.
- Pakistan – To get a true sense of raw, authentic Asian culture, and for the food.
- Oman – To immerse yourself in the desert and mountains, while learning from locals who live in the mountains, it’s a whole different lifestyle.
- Tunisia – To experience the northern African culture with a Middle Eastern feel and an immense amount of archaeological history.
- Peru – The Amazon rainforest and Aguas Calientes [gateway to Machu Picchu].
- Costa Rica – Monkeys, fresh fruit, good music, and volcanoes…need I say more?
- USA – Fall in New England is something everyone should experience.
Here’s her complete documentary on Pakistan.
She also shared her love for the country on a social media. “My time here in Pakistan has just begun and has been one of the many wonderfully educational and culturally enriching experiences…. Don’t judge by its color or a country by the media,” she wrote in an Instagram post.
While in Pakistan, she visited numerous educational institutions.
It’s great to see Pakistan on this list and how someone has finally taken the initiative to scrub the bad image of Pakistan.